Wednesday 10 July 2019

baking a cake


At Friday, I woke up at 7:30 my aunt called me to bake the chocolate cake. When we were getting ready my aunt had to go out and I have to bake the cake, I got all the ingredients , I was ready to bake it .
Then something happened , I mistakenly forgot I was babysitting my aunt’s child , when I check on him he was a mess then I had a plan to babysit and bake the cake it was a disaster but I had to go to the restroom and the cake burned I had to make it again and it was perfect my aunt came and we all ate the cake I made.

By  : Abir


7 comments:

  1. i bake a cake with my feet its so nice ギャング

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made a great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a nice cake

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love chocolate cake it is my favorite cake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is also my favorite cake chocolate is the best

      Delete
  5. i baked with my mouth it was gross

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your blog

    ReplyDelete