Wednesday 10 July 2019

My gaming addiction


When I got my ps4 I didn’t know how to use.when I went to my friend’s house he was playing a game called “FORTNITE” so I played a match and liked it and asked him to download it for me when he comes to my house. So he downloaded it for me and we started playing. When he left I started playing online with my friends. One day I woke up 4:00 am and started playing none of my friends were online so I played solo I was bad before but know I am a good player. When my friends come over to play football they find me playing fortnite and they thought I just started but I was playing since the morning. Then it happened my controller broke I couldn’t play until I saved up to by a new controller. When I got my new controller I was so happy and played fortnite and that’s when my parents told me that they are keeping my ps4 away because I am addicted.


By: Ali Hayek


5 comments: